How To Become A Christian
Being a Christian is being a follower of Jesus Christ which not only means studying the Holy Bible as much as possible to find out God’s ways but it means committing your life 100% to Jesus and His plan for your life. Jesus said in John 10:10 He came to give us the abundant life. That life does not mean greed and lust for fame but abundance of Joy, Peace, Godly Love and generosity where you seek God’s kingdom and His righteousness first as priority one.
Jesus is not out to ruin your life so stop getting in fear that He will ask you to do something you cannot do. Jesus will give you the talents to do what He is asking of you to start now in providing for your family locally and pray for funds to come to you to share the gospel world wide.
Please read through these sections below and then pray the prayer to Jesus Christ (knowing that God is watching your right now as you are reading this text). Come to Jesus with a sincere repentive heart asking for the truth and being will to forgive with Jesus’ strength. As you pray daily for guidance, God will protect you from making bad decisions and show you the right church to go to if you diligently listen to Him as you daily study the Bible.
SCRIPTURES TO READ FROM THE HOLY BIBLE:
1) Romans 3:23 – For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God (all of us are in need of a Savior)
2) Romans 6:23 – For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord
3) Ephesians 2:8-9 – For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast
4) Romans 10:9-10 – That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
The above scriptures point out to us that we cannot earn our way into heaven. All of us have sinned as there is no one that is without sin. Jesus is watching you right now and waiting for you to pray this prayer below from your heart!
Are You Sure You Are Going To Heaven With Jesus For Eternity?
If you are not sure you are going to Heaven, pray this prayer from your heart to God:
Lord Jesus, please forgive me of all my sins as I forgive all who have hurt me. I now repent (turn from) all sin to live a Godly life. I renounce all evil. Jesus I accept you as my Lord and Savior. Take control of my life. Jesus I confess You are the Son of God and I believe You died on the cross, was raised from the dead by the Father and now live forever. Thank you Lord for saving me and giving me the promise of eternal life. Help me to live your plan for my life. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
Learn Who God Sent To Us To Live A Victorious Life On The Earth:
“But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things” (John 14:26) “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you” (Acts 1:8) “I indeed have baptized you with water: but he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost.” (Mark 1:8)(Ask for the baptism with the Holy Ghost and all God has for you.)
Important Action To Take:
1) Attend a Bible-believing church where Jesus is worshiped as Lord and Savior and the Son of God. Get involved and fellowship with mature Christians. Believe God’s thoughts of love and goodness towards you.
2) Search daily for promises in the Bible and apply them right away.
3) Talk to Jesus every day. Listen to God’s ways and obey His plan for you. Worship God with all your heart and make Him first priority in all.
4) Increase continually your love and faith in God and stay away from things that cause you to stumble into sin.
5) Submit to God’s authority, Jesus’ leadership and the power of the Holy Ghost.
Questions To Ask Yourself:
1) How can I be more effective in taking the gospel to every person on the face of this planet?
2) How can I be more effective in discipleship to get people to pray more and study the Bible daily?
3) What can I do more to feed the poor (feeding them spiritually and physically) and how can I help the hurting more?
4) How can I bring more glory to God?
Take these 4 questions above to Jesus and pray for hours to hear Jesus’ voice and gentle leading on what God wants you to do. God will always back up what He is showing you with Scripture from the Holy Bible. God will never ask you to do something contrary to the Holy Bible for the Bible is inspired by God. The Holy Bible is His Word. His Word is His Will. His Will is His Word. Ask God for truth and He will show it to you!
Remember a baby Christian does not become an adult Christian over night. Be patient with yourself and others as God is patient and kind and so loving. Ask every day for the power of Holy Spirit for boldness (Acts 1:8) to do great things for God for Jesus will give you strength to do the things He is asking you to do. God Bless you and we love you! Thank you so much for doing the great commission found in Matthew 28:18-20!
You cannot live the Christian life with out the power of the Holy Spirit which Jesus sent to be your helper. Click on this Maturing in your relationship with Jesus Christ link to see how you can grow at all stages of your life!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.